Kawaii Shuushuu

cute collection

homeaboutbloggamegamepetplugvideo

My Flash Fetish

Written by ks on 5/15/2008



This bear is the cutest mp3 player I've seen so far. My Flash Fetish has several other types of players like an ipod, a mini ipod, a boom box, a casette tape, etc. You can alter the colors to suit your site's theme. You need to register to use one.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 4 comments: Responses to “ My Flash Fetish ”

  2. By Anonymous on August 19, 2009 at 10:45 AM

    The cutest player I saw.

    Thanks for the link!

    Best!

  3. By Kawaii Shuushuu on August 20, 2009 at 11:43 AM

    you're welcome Bathina :)

  4. By izzati_ty on June 8, 2011 at 11:42 AM

    how to get this cute thing for my blog?

  5. By Kawaii Shuushuu on June 9, 2011 at 10:42 AM

    Hi YAYA_CHAN. I haven't used this in a long time and can't even recall my password for this site :-)

    Let's see. On their site click on the MP3 Playlist and choose the player you wanna use. Then you can edit the colors and choose which songs you want and when you're done it'll ask you to sign up to use their service. Then you can just copy and paste the code they give you.



Welcome to
Kawaii Shuushuu
(cute collection)