Kawaii Shuushuu

cute collection

homeaboutbloggamegamepetplugvideo

Cubox

Written by ks on 5/14/2008




Easy copy/paste kawaii widgets for your blog by Cubox


Note: The widgets seem to have been moved, so for now you can try to get it here.


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ Cubox ”

  2. By Anonymous on April 13, 2011 at 5:42 PM

    hi! your blog helped me out a lot thank you. I'm new at blogging so.. hehe.. anyway.. I just wanted to ask about this Cubox. Is this still available? I click on the links but I think it takes me somewhere else.

  3. By Kawaii Shuushuu on April 20, 2011 at 11:07 AM

    Hi Anonymous. Thanks for letting me know about the link. I will try to see if i can find where they transfered their widgets and update the link.



Welcome to
Kawaii Shuushuu
(cute collection)